Festive Pine Wreath Workshop
The Flower Factory LDN
- 10 - 100 persons
- fr. £65 pp
- In person only
- available onsite
Inspired by the simple yet stylish beauty of Scandinavia we use natural (mostly dried) items to customise your own festive wreath.
Add some Skandi inspired florals to your home with our Festive Christmas Wreath workshop. Our wreaths are fun to make and look lovely too.
We will provide you with a wreath base and teach you different ways to decorate it in true Skandi style.
All the necessary materials will be provided to enable you to take away a wreath as beautiful and unique as you.
You will learn both traditional and modern methods to add seasonal foliage, pine cones, dried fruit, flowers, moss, berries and finish it off with lovely ribbon.
This experience has been personally verified by a member of the Workdo team.
• £65 per person with a £30 private group fee.
Please note that the minimum hire spend for this workshop is £500. Above this amount there is some tolerance in the price pp as materials can be adjusted accordingly - please raise upon enquiry!
• 2 hours
• The studio can accommodate bookings comfortably up to 15 people
• For larger groups, the workshop can take place onsite at a specified location.
Studio space available for group sizes up to 15.
- "This was a really enjoyable and relaxing activity with a lovely and experienced teacher. I had no experience but was thrilled with the wreath I produced it looked brilliant!" - Isabel
- "Such a wonderful experience. A very authentic behind the scenes look at the life and craft of an incredibly talented Flourist. Proud of my wreath!" - Zena