Jesmonite Terrazzo Coaster Workshop
Manzo Design London
- 8 - 30 persons
- fr. £39 pp
- virtual available
- available onsite
Learn to make a pair of one of a kind, terrazzo style Jesmonite coasters, the perfect addition to any home!
Manzo Design London creates sustainable Homeware pieces from the eco-friendly material Jesmonite.
The material used to make the coasters is Jesmonite AC100 which is a water based resin material. It is solvent-free and has no VOC's making it safe to use and environmentally friendly.
What to expect?
During the workshop you will learn how to:
• Mix and cast Jesmonite into silicone moulds
• Work with pigments to create your own bespoke base colour for your coasters (Terrazzo chips will be premade)
• Sand and polish your coasters to reveal your one of a kind terrazzo design
• Seal the coasters, by the end of the workshop they will be ready for you to take home and use!
£39 per person
Studio space available in Hackney Bridge.
Onsite at location of choice is possible - transport fees will be added accordingly.
Studio space available for group sizes up to 30.
- "Amazing class, and great teacher! Very patient and super that all the materials were at the table, when starting!" - Sofie
- "Great workshop, would recommend!" - Customer Review