Christmas Card Painting Workshop
- 6 - 25 persons
- fr. £35 pp
- In person only
- min spend £400
Explore your creative side with these interactive card painting workshops!
Feel festive and explore your creative side with this interactive card painting workshops!
This session is perfect for absolute beginners who want to join in the festive fun and send some love with a handmade card.
Our professional artist will guide you the whole way and you’ll experience what it’s like to put a brush to paper to make your own version of the paintings.
Not only will you be able to send these to the ones you care about, but you’ll also be learning some top art tricks and tips along the way - it’s a win win!
What to expect?
• Your host will bring all the materials to the workshop, so you don’t need to worry about a thing!
• You’ll make 3 Christmas cards using watercolours
• All protective clothing and table cloths will be provided
• Pictures of your group can be taken along the way so you can share them with the team afterwards
Please feel free to provide drinks or nibbles for your guests. Alternatively, professional catering options may be organised upon request - simply raise this in your booking enquiry!
• £400 facilitators fee for first 10 people
• £35 per person equipment hire after
This workshop can take place onsite at a location of your choice.
All we need from you are tables and chairs for the artists and access to a sink!
- "We have had the joy of Artistand doing a workshop for our team in light of stress awareness and mental wellbeing events on a couple of occasions now and both times have been really well received by the team and they always look forward to the sessions which are relaxing, fun and engaging!" - KAJIMA